The best humic acid, how can I use it?
At present, because of soil, fertilizers, ecology, and food safety, more and more people are concerned about understanding humic acid, and they feel that humic acid is more and more of a god. So what kind of soil is suitable for applying humic acid, what kind of crop is suitable, and how to apply it?
I. Soil conditions
Suitable for all kinds of soil, but under different soil conditions, the effect of increasing production is different.
1, organic matter content.
1 Insufficient organic production, low-yield farmland, large increase in yield;
2 In high-yielding and fertile soil, it can also increase production, but the magnitude is relatively small compared to poor soil.
2, physical and chemical properties.
Poorly constructed sandy soil, saline-alkali soil, and acidic red soils are treated with humic acid and humic acid fertilizers. The effect of increasing production is particularly obvious.
1 The application of humic acid to sandy soils in Jilin, Inner Mongolia, and Shaanxi will increase the yield of crops by 17.1% to 85.7%;
2 The application of humic acid on the saline-alkali land in Inner Mongolia, Hebei, and Shaanxi will increase the yield of the crop by 144.6% to 150%;
3 Applying humic acid on low-yield acid soil in Yunnan can increase the yield of the crop by 39.7%.
3, soil moisture.
1 Humic acid in excess, humic acid and humic acid fertilizers can absorb moisture, improve air permeability, and have favorable effects on crop emergence and rooting.
2 In the dry and water-scarce areas, humic acid and humic acid fertilizers can absorb water, store water, maintain soil moisture, reduce evaporation, and enhance crop drought resistance;
3 It should be pointed out that humic acid fertilizer is a fertilizer that favors water, and arid soil combined with irrigation can produce better results.
Second, crop species
Humic acid has a role in increasing production of various crops, but the relationship with crops is more complicated, and it is related to the stimulating effect of humic acid and the sensitivity of crops. According to the response and sensitivity of various crops to humic acid stimulation, crops are divided into the following four categories:
1. Crops that are sensitive to yield increase include cabbage, radish, tomatoes, potatoes, beets, and sweet potatoes.
2. Crops with more sensitive production effects include corn, rice, wheat, millet, sorghum and buckwheat.
3. Crops with increased sensitivity to production effects include cotton, mung beans, and kidney beans.
In fact, even insensitive crops such as rapeseed, sunflower, ramie, flax, etc., depend on the application conditions such as soil, soil strength, germplasm, cultivation, etc., and cannot be generalized.
Third, the application period
Different crop growth periods have different responses to humic acid and humic acid fertilizers. The effect of humic acid and humic acid fertilizer is the most obvious during the period when the crop growth is generally obvious. In the most vigorous period of crop life activities, the biological metabolism of organisms and the activities of enzymes are relatively strong. For example, seed germination, seedling rooting, seedling transplanting, planting, flowering, grouting and other critical periods.
The humic acid, humic acid fertilizer products, application methods, and fertilization amount should be selected according to factors such as soil type, crop type, climatic conditions, etc., in order to fully exert the humic acid and humic acid fertilizers to increase production and efficiency.
3) It is to promote enzyme activity. One is to promote enzyme activity in the soil, and the other is to promote the activity of the plant itself, with an increase of 24.4%-175.6%. After application of fulvic acid in different crops, the increase in enzyme activity was not the same. Taking wheat as an example, the application of fulvic acid can increase the enzyme activity of wheat by 62%-82%, and promote the growth, respiration and photosynthesis of wheat. When the crop is in a state of premature aging or lack of water, the nitrate reductase in the plant will decline, and a set of experimental data on wheat shows that after the application of fulvic acid at booting stage and grain filling stage, the decay rate of nitrate reductase can be 37% to 21%, so that wheat drought, to prevent premature aging.
4) Promote early germination and increase the rate of emergence. After dressing with fulvic acid, using wheat as an example, the emergence rate can be increased by 10% to 30%, and the seedlings can emerge 1-3 days earlier. In rice, the seedling rate can be increased by 27% -38%. In addition, the percentage of seedlings can be increased from 10% to 30% for different crops.
5) Promote root development. Under normal circumstances, the application of humic acid, fulvic acid can increase about 30% of the root system, can increase the crop tiller rate, root number and length. With fulvic acid seed dressing, the number of roots for wintering wheat increased by 27.9%, the length of secondary roots increased by 43.96%, the number of tillers per plant increased by 18.18, the number of roots of wheat increased by 13.24%, and the length of secondary root increased by 28% during the period of replanting. The number of tillers per plant increased by 11.63%.
6) Use the ore fulvic acid to improve the quality of the fruit. Humic acid can form complexes or complexes with trace elements, increase the amount of trace elements running from the root to the leaves or other parts, adjust the ratio and balance of macro and trace elements, and strengthen enzymes for sugar, starch, protein The synthesis of fats and various vitamins. It can promote the activity of enzymes, convert polysaccharides into soluble monosaccharides, increase the synthesis and accumulation of starch, protein, and fatty substances, and accelerate the operation of various primary products of metabolism from stems and leaves or roots to fruits and seeds, so that the fruits are plump and thick.